|Kyleakin, located on the eastern coast of the Isle of Skye. [via]|
Welcome to The Legend of Lady MacLaoch Monday post! Peruse the selection of blog topics below to learn a little more about the novel, its characters, whisk(e)y and the beautiful Isle of Skye. I'll be adding new material to this page regularly so be sure to check back often. Sláinte!
- Blurb: The Legend of Lady MacLaoch, II. Posted here is a super short blurb from the sequel.
- The Legend of Lady MacLaoch, II. Posted here is the first chapter to the sequel.
- Kilts and Men. 'Nuff said. ;0)
- Rowan MacLaoch. This post is appropriately named: Rowan the Cursed. In this post we dive a little deeper into this dark Scot's past.
- Nicole (Cole) Baker. In this post we touch on the Baker family, peaches and a steamy deleted scene. :0)
- Whisk(e)y and the Talisker 25 year.
- Scenic Tour of Skye.
- Castles of Scotland. In this guest post for Tina Gayle (caution: takes you off this page) I dive into a mini tour of Scotland's castles, from the ruined to the renovated.